Yep, we said it, skinny jeans and muffin top in the same sentence. C’mon, we know that you know exactly what a muffin top is so why not do something fun and effective and burn that extra fat before summer gets here. You can, and we are here to help!
- Bring in a pair of jeans from your closet or buy a pair you would like to fit into; jeans must be at least 2 sizes too small.
- Your coach will take a photo of you trying to get’em on, over a pair of spandex shorts or pants.
- We will then keep your jeans here onsite at the MABC facility and you can try’em on throughout the 8-week challenge.
- You will then have 8 weeks to get into your jeans and melt off that muffin top… …at the end of the challenge you are a winner if you can say… “I can finally fit into my skinny jeans!”
Important Points of the Indoor Challenge:
- This challenge is open to men and women and runs from 4/19-6/12.
- All sessions are held indoor at the Milwaukee Adventure Facility at 4170 North Port Washington Rd, Glendale WI, 53212. We are the 2nd floor warehouse space above the DOC — doors face Olive Street.
- Spots are limited to 40 since class sizes are kept small for personal attention.
- Challenge includes four (4) indoor group sessions per week and you can choose between mornings and evenings and Saturdays.
- Sessions are 45-55 minutes and times are:
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday – 10:00 am
- Tuesday & Thursday – 9:00 am
- Monday – Thursday evenings – 6:00 pm
- Saturday – 8:30 am and & 10:00 am
- Includes an accountability reminder every Monday.
- All participants are recommended to complete four (4) workouts per week during the challenge. Challenge is a combination of metabolic and strength training in small group fitness sessions with nutrition education. This is recommended to achieve maximum results.
- Includes an 8-week Skinny Jeans journal with nutrition recommendations to guarantee you get into your skinny jeans.
- Participants cannot transfer already existing boot camp sessions from an existing month. Challenge must be purchased separately.
- No refunds will be issued after registration fee is paid.
- The pre-measurement will be the first week of the challenge (4/19-4/23). The post measurement must be done between June 14th and June 16th (no final measurements after June 16th).
- Participants will be photographed onsite and a circumference measurement and fitness assessment will be given by an MABC certified fitness trainer.
- All equipment is onsite, participants should dress in “workout” attire, bring a bottle of water, a towel and an exercise mat.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at 414-881-5348.
$499.00 per person. That is only $15.59 per session with a certified and professional personal fitness trainer.
Once you have completed 8-weeks (32 sessions) of full body, metabolism stimulating, lean muscle toning and fun workouts and can say, “hey look, I fit into my skinny jeans,” you will be entered into a drawing to win a FREE pair of designer jeans.
**Already signed up for an outdoor boot camp, no problem, we will be holding a Skinhy Jeans challenge at all out door boot camps for those interested in adding an extra “goal” for themselves heading into the summer season. Coaches will discuss this further the first week of camp**