Did you know Milwaukee Adventure Boot Camp is on Facebook? Check us out!
During the month of January, we’ll be running “The Big Boot Recruit” – a charity drive to collect gently used boots to help local families keep dry and warm this winter. We ask you, our current and past campers, to bring your no-longer-used boots to class. If you can gather extra pairs from friends, neighbors and family, that would be great.
If you aren’t currently taking a camp, here are other places and times when you can drop boots off.
- FREE Camps for the Big Boot Recruit
- MABC Indoor Facility
- Shop, 1918 E. Capitol Dr., Shorewood
- Einstein Bagels, 4301 N Oakland Ave., Shorewood
- The Athlete’s Foot, 8757 N. Port Washington Rd., Fox Point
- Elite Nutrition, 10916 N. Port Washington Rd., Mequon
- InStep Physical Therapy & Performance Footwear, 1516 W. Mequon Rd., Mequon
- InStep Running & Walking Center, 403 E. Buffalo St., Third Ward, Milwaukee
- Performance Running, 2205 N. Calhoun Rd., Brookfield
- Oakcrest Tavern, 4022 N. Oakland Ave., Shorewood
We welcome boots of all types – work boots, hiking boots, women’s, men’s and kids’ boots – boots of all shapes and sizes. The drive will also be open to the public, and all boots will be donated to the Salvation Army. We hope you’ll join us!