20 challengers…8 weeks…32 sessions…to get into their Skinny Jeans.
Mission Impossible? No way!
At the end of week #6, ALL Challengers who tried on their “two sizes too small” Skinny Jeans, FIT INTO THEM! Check out a session in progress. What a super success we had for our FIRST Skinny Jeans & Muffin Top Melt Off Challenge.
This Challenge is a professional fat loss exercise program led by trained coaches and included metabolic and total body protocols – high-intensity cardio bursts and strength and resistance training. This is NOT Boot Camp! All sessions are held at our new, almost state-of-the-art fitness facility. This eight-week program, which ran from April 19 to -June 12, consisted of four workout sessions per week (for a total of 32, 45-minute sessions). Sessions were offered on a variety of days and times so all Challengers had a few choices to constantly pick from to suit their schedules.
The Challenge Recap:
- It all began at the MABC new indoor facility, 4170 N. Port Washington Rd, Suite 2, in Glendale.
- Contenders brought in a pair of jeans (from their closet or newly purchased) that they would like to fit into; jeans had to be at least two sizes too small.
- A photo was taken with participants trying to pull on their jeans (over a pair of spandex shorts or pants).
- Jeans were kept at Milwaukee Adventure Boot Camp indoor facility for ongoing “try-ons” every two weeks.
- Participants were given a free fitness assessment and circumference measurement at the time of the initial “try-on” photo shoot.
- Challengers whose jeans fit at the end of the Challenge (June 12th) will be entered into a drawing for a free pair of designer jeans donated by our partner, Stephanie Horne Boutique.
“Imagine losing two jean sizes in eight weeks!” Our Challengers did it! What better way to kick off summer than by shedding those pounds you’ve been wanting to lose? They followed this training and nutrition and program and found success.”
What about you? C’mon, give yourself 8-weeks and be in the those Skinny Jeans or just lose that Gut before Labor Day! This is NOT a gimmick. It is the most recent, effective total body and metabolic training protocol performed in a small group format.
Intrigued? Want to know more about the NEW Skinny Jeans & Gut to Cut Challenge running July 5th – August 28th? Check it out online and keep your eyes open for our e-blast e-flier. Registration for the next session opens on Wednesday June 16. This is co-ed and all are welcome, but the challenge will take only 40 participants to keep the “small group” element in tact. So sign up without delay. For more information about the NEW Skinny Jeans & Gut to Cut Challenge, visit www.milwaukeebootcamp.com or call 414-881-5FIT (5348).